Pros and Cons of the Quip Electric Toothbrush
You may have seen the Quip electric toothbrush as you were browsing the dental aisle of your local drugstore or grocery store. Since an electric toothbrush is an important investment, we’re here to tell you the pros and cons of the Quip. Keep reading to find out whether it’s worth your time and money.
Pros of the Quip Electric Toothbrush
- Unique design: The compact, lightweight design of the Quip electric toothbrush features sensitive sonic vibrations and a built-in timer with 30-second pulses. It is designed to help you effectively brush your teeth for 2 minutes every morning and evening.
- Approved by the American Dental Association (ADA): Since the ADA is the largest dental association in the nation, their opinion matters. The Quip electric toothbrush was approved by the ADA.
Different materials and color options: Quip electric toothbrushes come in a variety of materials and color options so you can choose the one you prefer. They are available in silver metal, slate metal, copper metal, gold metal, blue plastic, and green plastic.
- Subscription service: If you lead a busy life, you’ll be pleased to learn that the Quip electric toothbrush comes with an available subscription. For only $5, you can get a fresh brush head and battery delivered to your doorstep every 3 months.
Cons of the Quip Electric Toothbrush
- Weak cleaning experience: Patients who have used Quip as well as other electric toothbrushes have stated that Quip delivers a weaker cleaning experience. This may make you feel like your teeth aren’t thoroughly clean.
- No battery status/feedback: Since there is no battery status or feedback feature, you may have a difficult time knowing when you need to replace your battery.
Contact River Run Dental
For more information on the pros and cons of the Quip electric toothbrush, we encourage you to call our office today at (804) 262-1060.